The most important things I can do each day is to prioritize the first thing(s) I do each day.@jasoncpotter
I am convinced that the way I start my day significantly impacts the quality of my day. I love the following quote:
Beat the sun up everyday@GrantCardone
Start Out Winning
If I can get up before the sun rises (or several hours before I must), I’ve already started with an accomplishment that very few achieve regularly.
And, I set myself up to achieve the things that matter most to me. Before the world is able to make it’s demands of me.
My Ideal Morning
I’ve taken a moment to write out my ideal morning ritual. Ideal, because its what I strive for (but don’t always accomplish) and what has set the my pace for my best days.
- Wake up early (target is 4am ⏰)
- Start Coffee (Caffeination ☕️)
- Feed my cat, Shadow (like he gives me a choice 🐱)
- Chores (spot clean for the Mrs. ✨)
- Listen to the Bible (with coffee 😎 )
- Pray (fervently 🔥)
- Read/Study The Bible (for devotion ❤️)
- Running/Exercise (with praise/worship 📱)
- Stretch (good time to rehydrate💧)
- Protein Shake (get fit 💪)
- Shower & Hygiene (get fresh 🚿)
- Get Dressed (get confident 👔)
- Commute (go to battle 🚗)
When I do this, in a timely manner, the rest of my day is 💯.
It’s Never Perfect
Does this mean I do this everyday? I wish! But unfortunately, no. I do have to account for being a finite imperfect being. 😝
But this is my target. This is what I strive for. This is what is ideal for me. This is my “First Things, First.”